Geographical Area: Côte-de-Beaupré zone
Astonishing! Spectacular and vertiginous canyon grooved in the rock by the imposing St. Anne Fall. Three suspension bridges, which one is among the highest in Québec, at 60 m above the gorge! Discover giant potholes, the cascades of the mini-canyon, the 1.2 billion year-old rocks full of rainbows and have fun with our Enchanted Stone's games. Easy and accessible paths for the whole family. Try the giant zip line and the Pothole via ferrata. Great winner of " Attraction Canada " for a perfect great nature day out! Check for our 40th anniversary activities on canyonsa.qc.ca!
We also appear in the following categories:
206, Route 138
Case postale 2087
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: May 1 to June 23 and Labour Day to October 13: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 24 to the Sunday before Labour Day: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Last admission to site is 1 hour before closing.
Minimum duration of a visit: 01 h 00
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 50 km from airport
- 40 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 50 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 50 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 40 km from Convention Center
- 40 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features