Geographical Area: Côte-de-Beaupré zone
Astonishing! Explore a spectacular and vertiginous canyon grooved in the rock by the imposing St. Anne falls (higher than Niagara). Go across 3 suspension bridges, which 1 is among the highest in Quebec at 60m above the gorge for ‘suspensational' emotions!
Discover giant potholes, the mini-canyon, panoramic rock cliffs full of rainbows and have fun with the family Stone's games. 2 giant ziplines and 3 via ferratta for adventurous ones. Easy and accessible paths for seniors. Great winner ‘Attraction Canada' for a perfect great Nature day!
We also appear in the following categories:
206, Route 138
Case postale 2087
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: May 1 to June 23 and September 1 to October 19: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 24 to August 31: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Last admission in the park one hour before closing. Admission fees.
Minimum duration of a visit: 01 h 00
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 50 km from airport
- 40 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 50 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 50 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 40 km from Convention Center
- 40 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features