Geographical Area: Côte-de-Beaupré zone
An incredible natural site! Explore a vertiginous canyon carved into the rock by the powerful St. Anne Falls (higher than Niagara Falls). Cross three suspension bridges, one of which is among the highest in Québec, hanging some 60 m (197’) above the gorge! As you wander through the site, you will see the giant’s cauldrons, the mini-canyon and rainbows glistening over the falls. Play the Stone family’s games. Thrill-seekers can try the two giant zip lines or the three via ferratta routes. Footpaths are safe and easy to follow by seniors. Winner of top Attractions Canada honours. The perfect place to spend time outdoors!
We also appear in the following categories:
206, Route 138
Case postale 2087
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: May 1 to June 23 and September 1 to October 19: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 24 to August 31: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Last admission in the park one hour before closing. Admission fees.
Minimum duration of a visit: 01 h 00
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 50 km from airport
- 40 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 50 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 50 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 40 km from Convention Center
- 40 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features