Geographical Area: Village-des-Hurons, Wendake
The Huron Wendat Nation's Museum presents one of the rarest collections emphasizing the wealth of the culture and the know-how of the Huron Wendat. The Museum shares the same entrance as the Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations.
15, place de la Rencontre
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: summer season: June 21 to October 31, daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thurday, Friday and Saturday, until 7 p.m. until Labour Day. Winter season: November 1 to June 20, Wednesday to Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Upon reservation, the Museum welcomes groups (10 or more) daily, all year-round. For Holiday Season schedule, visit our website.
Minimum duration of a visit: 00 h 45
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 9,5 km from airport
- 16 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 13,6 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 13,6 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 14,2 km from Convention Center
- 9,9 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features