Musée du Fort
Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
Through a 30-minute sound and light show, travel back in time to the foundation of Québec to revisit the six military sieges that shaped its history! This exciting historical period is brought to life with an impressive model of the city circa 1750. Located in the heart of Old Québec, start your visit to Québec City with a bang at the Musée du Fort!
Musée du Fort
10, rue Sainte-Anne
C. P. 833 succursale Haute-Ville
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment
Pay outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: February, March and November: Thursday to Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. April to October: daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Christmas Holidays: daily, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. English shows are usually presented on the hour, but the schedule may vary throughout the year.
Admission (taxes included): adults $8; seniors $6; students (11 and over) $6. Family rate available. Special rates for groups of 15 people and more.
Closed: Closed December and January (except for the holidays).
Minimum duration of a visit: 00 h 30
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 20 km from airport
- 1 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 10 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 10 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1 km from Convention Center
- 5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features