Geographical Area: Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge
Villa Bagatelle was built in the picturesque English architectural style of the 19th century. Many exhibitions on topics including art and history are held here. In addition to enjoying the villa's varied cultural program, the public can also admire the gardens where rare plants and a range of underbrush species showcase the horticultural potential of local flora. This magnificent site is a refuge for reverie. Call for more information.
1563, chemin Saint-Louis
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: February 19 to May 19, Wednesday to Sunday, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. June 5 to September 15, Tuesday to Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. October 9 to December 15, Wednesday to Sunday, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Free admission. Special rates for groups upon reservation: $3/adult.
Closed: Closed from January to February 19.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 13 km from airport
- 5 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 5 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 4 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 3 km from Convention Center
- 6 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features