The Vieux presbytère is a rectory that was built in 1815 on cap Lauzon, an exceptional site overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Classified as a historic monument, this building is an important institutional in the heart of the village along with the church, convent, city hall, people's hall and general store. This heritage interpretation centre features exhibits integrating contemporary art into traditional architecture.
Hours: daily, June 23 to September 28, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Reservation required outside this period.
Admission: adult: $5.
Minimum duration of a visit: 01 h 00
Schedule and rates are subject to change without notice. Visit their website or contact them for up-to-date information.
117, rue Saint-Joseph
|Establishment equipped for groups|
|Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients|
|Establishment offering group activities for youth|
Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor car parking on site