Geographical Area: Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge
This charming house on a delightful site has been transformed into an exhibition hall. Its scientific and artistic program encourages dialogue and the exchange of ideas. Exhibits cover a range of topics, including current events. Expand your horizons with the 2013 cultural program of activities, including temporary exhibitions showcasing renowned contemporary artists.
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: March 6 to May 26, Wednesday to Sunday, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. June 16 to October 14, Tuesday to Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. October 30 to December 22, Wednesday to Sunday, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Free admission. Group rates upon reservation: $3/adult.
Closed: January and February.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 19 km from airport
- 9 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 2 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 2 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 8 km from Convention Center
- 12 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features