Spring has finally sprung! As the days get longer and the sun shines brighter, it’s the perfect time to partake in a slew of fun activities.
3. Marvel in a birds-eye view of Québec City from Observatoire de la Capitale.
4. Visit the Citadelle de Québec, a fortress with a rich 300 year history.
5. Discover First Nations life at the Huron-Wendat Museum.
6. Browse for some new spring wardrobe accessories on one of Québec’s great shopping streets.
7. Admire Québec City’s many public artworks.
8. Learn more about Québec City with a guided tour.
9. Go back in time and live the famous battles of the Plains of Abraham at Plains of Abraham Museum.
10. Visit the Morrin Centre, the city’s first prison and it’s sumptuous library.
11. Enjoy the first ice cream of the season.
12. Visit the Parliament Building—it’s free!
13. Go gallery hopping.
15. Relax and catch a few rays at a Nordic spa.