There are much more activities for children in Québec than it would take to get them tired! There’s so much to do, indoors and out! Fun museums, amusement parks and special events add up to spend unforgettable moments.
Family Friendly Activities
- Get to know the 10 000 marine animals at the Aquarium du Québec.
- Have some fun at Méga Parc des Galeries de la Capitale, the second largest indoor amusement park in North America.
- Become the best parent in the entire world by taking your children to Village Vacances Valcartier, an outdoor recreation centre.
- Let your children burn off their excess energy safely at the Récréofun or Carie Factory recreation parks.
- Spring into action at iSaute, the largest trampoline centre in the province.
- Become a kid again at Benjo, the most delightfully fantastic toy store in Québec!