Attractions and Activities
- Meet the 10,000 marine animals that inhabit the Aquarium du Québec;
- Discover Holy Trinity Cathedral, the first Anglican cathedral built outside the British Isles;
- Explore more than 300 years of history at the Citadelle de Québec;
- Discover the historic churches, among the oldest in North America, with Corporation du patrimoine et du tourisme religieux de Québec;
- See Québec City from the St. Lawrence River with Croisières AML;
- Sail on the majestic St. Lawrence River on a EMQ Cruises zodiac;
- Taste maple products at Délices Érable & Cie;
- Relax in a surprising oasis of greenery at Domaine Maizerets;
- Share the passion of goose farmers at the Ferme Québec Oies;
- Browse the fortifications with a guide at the Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site;
- Practice your swing at Le Grand Vallon golf course;
- Immerse yourself in the history of the largest cooperative movement in North America at Maison Alphonse Desjardins;
- Enjoy total relaxation at the Moment Spa Le Château Frontenac;
- Marvel at the imposing fall of Montmorency Falls Park;
- Meet local local producers at the Old Port Market;
- Discover the cultural richness of the Ursulines, pionners of education in Canada, at Monastère des Ursulines;
- Discover the Morrin Center, the only building in Québec to have imprisoned, educated and entertained the population over a period of two centuries;
- Enter the magnificent archaeological crypt that lies beneath the Dufferin Terrace at Saint-Louis Forts and Châteaux National Historic Site;
- Enjoy exceptional wines at the Vignoble Isle de Bacchus.
- Guided tour of the best restaurants of Old Québec with HQ Tourism Services;
- Guided tour while experiencing the active Quebec FIT / Jogging Tour experience;
- Guided tour of women's history in Québec City or at your own pace with Tours Accolade;
- Guided tour to discover the history of French and British America with Tours Lévis Québec;
- Guided tour to get a taste of Québec’ City's history with Maple Leaf Tourim Services;
- Historic walking tour of Old Québec with Tours Voir Québec;
- Guided tour of Old Québec with a certified historian guide with Visites Mendel;
- Free mobile application to receive cultural notifications: Swipecity.
See also Guided Tours and Excursions for more suggestions.
Auberge Baker: In a charming rural setting, the chef offers tasty Quebec cuisine with local flavours in an ancestral home dating back to 1840. Seize the occasion and come try the best products of the wine productors of the area and elsewhere.
Bistro-Bar CIEL Tournant: At the top of the hotel Le Concorde, it will make you a complete city tour in one hour and half.
Entrecôte Saint-Jean: In the heart of Old Quebec, in the atmosphere of a true Parisian bistro, a delicious moment is waiting to happen... Exquisite Sirloin Steak with its irresistible Mustard Sauce made from a secret recipe, Matchstick French Fries, Walnut Salad, Chocolate Profiteroles…
Le Saint-Amour: The Saint-Amour is an icon of Québec gastronomy. Allying tradition and innovation, the professional kitchen team utilises the most recent techniques to honour the best products from our local producers.
Le23 restaurant: During the G7 summit, the Hilton Québec opens its doors of the 23rd floor to offers happy hour with a spectacular view that is sure to impress! A unique place to enjoy the panoramic view of Old Québec. Take the opportunity to repeat the experience with a lunch on weekdays or to end your stay in style with Sunday brunch at Le23 restaurant!
See also Restaurants and Fine Dining for more suggestions.