The oldest church on the island was built between 1717 and 1719 by the mason, Antoine Carpentier. The alter and sculptures adorning the sanctuary were sculpted by Charles Vézina between 1732 and 1740. Classified an historic monument in 1954; it is now closed to religious services. Works of art by local artists are on display in the sacristy.
Hours: from mid-May to June, Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. June through October, daily, 10 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free admission.
Minimum duration of a visit: 00 h 10
Schedule and rates are subject to change without notice. Visit their website or contact them for up-to-date information.
1249, chemin Royal
Île d'Orléans zone
|Ability to host groups|
|Companies offering Youth Activities : For groups|
|Companies offering Youth Activities : For individuals|
Bus Parking: Free Outdoor on Site, Parking: Free Outdoor on Site