Auberge Planète Backpacker
Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Stay at the Planète Backpacker in the revitalized district of Saint-Roch in downtown Québec City, where the past and present—multimedia companies and 400 years of history—co-exist harmoniously. Saint-Roch was embellished for the city's 400th anniversary celebrations. A short walk from the Old Port of Québec, the bike path crossing Old Québec and the many antique shops and art galleries along rue Saint-Paul.
- 30 Number of units
- 2 Number of floors
- Internet access
- Partially handicapped accessible
- Fully handicapped accessible
- With indoor or outdoor pool
- Onsite restaurant
- Room(s) with kitchenette available
- All nonsmoking establishment
- Establishment equipped for groups
Other Amenities Offered
Room with air conditioned, Room(s) without carpet, Cable TV
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
May 1 to January 7.
Closed: 9 p.m. to 9 a.m.
1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 20 km from airport
- 0,8 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 11,8 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 10,6 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1 km from Convention Center
- 3,1 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features
Establishment equipped for groups: Yes
Our Staff Speak the Following Languages