Camp de Portneuf
Geographical Area: Portneuf zone
Located in Saint-Raymond de Portneuf on the shore of beautiful Sept-Îles Lake, this camp can accommodate groups, children and families in its well-equipped cottages. Different outdoor activities offered, depending on the season. Food services and entertainment available during certain times of the year.
- Family vacation
- Summer camp and children's day camp
- Nature classes
- Facilities for family or group parties, meetings, get-togethers, training sessions, etc.
Camp de Portneuf
4229, chemin du Lac Sept-Îles
- Toll free line:
- 216 Number of units
- 10 Total number of chalets
- 4 Number of rooms with private bath
- 4 Number of suites
- Internet access
- Partially handicapped accessible
- Fully handicapped accessible
- With indoor or outdoor pool
- Onsite restaurant
- Room(s) with kitchenette available
- Establishment equipped for groups
Other Amenities Offered
Room(s) with scenic view, Room(s) without carpet
Recreational Services and Activities
Slides, On site Canoes, On site Water Skiing, Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Open year-round upon reservation only. Variable rates.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 53 km from airport
- 58 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 52 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 50 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 58 km from Convention Center
- 62 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features
Type of cuisine: Canadian, Continental, Typical Québec
Room capacity: 200
Period of operation: Open from May to September.
Upon reservation only.
Our 80-seat winter cafeteria is available from October to April for groups who wish to do their own cooking. Several caterers in the area.
Establishment equipped for groups: Yes
Minimum number of people for group pricing: 20
Maximum number of people for group pricing: 200
Bring your own wine: Yest
Menu available in the following languages
Menu available in French
Our Staff Speak the Following Languages