Geographical Area: Portneuf zone
Visitors enjoy theme gardens and flower beds along two kilometers of pedestrian trails in a pine tree plantation. Fountains, music, statuary and unusual garden ornaments help creating the ambiance in an environment designed to relax and to observe nature. Ideal settings for photo shooting nature, weddings and special events. Picnic tables are available. Upon request, bilingual guides can walk with you through the gardens (additional cost).
1031, chemin de la Traverse
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: Gardens open daily, June 20 to September 30, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Open by appointment outside this period. Hours may be modified due to ground or weather conditions. If in doubt, please contact us to confirm we are open. Our office is open year-round, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed: Gardens are closed from October 1 until June 20 except by appointment. Our offices are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. year-round.
Minimum duration of a visit: 01 h 00
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 45 km from airport
- 52 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 50 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 49 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 53 km from Convention Center
- 50 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features