Geographical Area: Île d'Orléans zone
Interpretation and educational activities are organized at Espace Félix-Leclerc, a cultural centre that pays homage to the Québécois singer and poet for whom it is named. Workshops for primary and secondary school students available upon reservation. Café with an open stage gives established performers and emerging talent the opportunity to practise their craft before a live audience. Learn more about the life and work of Félix Leclerc by browsing through the gift shop. Take a leisurely stroll along the 2.5 km (1.5 mile) footpath leading down to the St. Lawrence River.
We also appear in the following categories:
682, chemin Royal
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open daily. Spring and Fall: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Summer: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Winter: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (or upon reservation for groups), Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed: From december 20 to january 9.
Minimum duration of a visit: 01 h 00
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 30 km from airport
- 15 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 30 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 29 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 15 km from Convention Center
- 16 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features