Geographical Area: Côte-de-Beaupré zone
First you must travel a picturesque road to get to Marie's. The fourth generation of the family lives in old Côte-de-Beaupré, in a stone homestead built in 1652. The oven used to bake the bread is 150 years old. Sample great fresh bread with assorted jams and maple produce. Reception room for 20 people or more. House specialties may be eaten on the premises. Open 7 days a week from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
8706, avenue Royale
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: daily, 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 44,2 km from airport
- 29,1 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 39,8 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 38,3 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 29,5 km from Convention Center
- 30,1 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features