Geographical Area: Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge
Tour Guide Services
Private and group walking tours in Russian, French and German with departures from Château Frontenac. The tour starts with a visit of historic Upper Town districts before continuing to Place-Royale and rue du Petit-Champlain in Lower Town. It is also possible to extend the tour to include Montmorency Falls, Île d'Orléans and the traditional Huron-Wendat village by taking your car to those sites.
We also appear in the following categories:
Guided Walking Tours and Theme Tour
Visits and Guided Tour
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
German English French Russian
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open year-round, daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 15 km from airport
- 0,5 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 10 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 8 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 0,5 km from Convention Center
- 5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features