Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Tour Guide Services
As proud ambassadors of the Greater Québec Area, our professional guides want to share their love of the city with you. Take a walking tour of Old Québec with a figure from New France as your guide and relive 400 years of history. Daily departures from May to October. Step-on guides and tour directors are available year-round.
We also appear in the following categories:
Guided Walking Tours and Theme Tour
Visits and Guided Tour
51, rue des Jardins
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
German English Spanish French Italian Portuguese
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: daily guided walking tours from June 1 to October 15. Step-on guides, private guides, tour directors/escorts, and event and convention services available year-round upon reservation. More services: historical entertainment, tales & legends, MC, event services, etc.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 15 km from airport
- 1 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 10 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 10 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1 km from Convention Center
- 3 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features