Tours Voir Québec
Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
Tours Voir Québec specializes in cultural tourism. It offers: The Grand Tour of Old Québec City, a thorough walking tour focusing on history, architecture and culture, The Food Tour, a great way to discover local history, wine, cheese, etc. as well as numerous private and step-on guide services. For starters, when in Quebec City make sure to join the Grand Tour, with its daily departures from the tourist information centre at 12 rue Ste-Anne in Old Québec throughout the year.
We also appear in the following categories:
Tour Guide Services
Tours Voir Québec
12, rue Sainte-Anne
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Docking Area, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Pay outdoor car parking on site, Pay indoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
German English Spanish French Italian Mandarin Portuguese Russian
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open daily, September 1 to June 20, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 21 to August 31, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Closed: Closed on Christmas Day.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 15 km from airport
- 0,5 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 10 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 8 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 0,5 km from Convention Center
- 5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features