Geographical Area: Borough of Les Rivières
Theatres and Auditoriums
The only playhouse in the Lebourgneuf sector of Québec City, LaScène Lebourgneuf is a comfortable and intimate venue with the latest sound and lighting technology. The two buildings of this multipurpose complex are linked by a luxurious panoramic overhead walkway with a bar open during shows or special events. LaScène Lebourgneuf also has nearly 1000 parking spaces, as well as a fully equipped private lounge and conference rooms. Agreements with local restaurants and caterers can simplify the planning of your event.
815. boulevard Lebourgneuf
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours:open Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Open weekends, according to the program or rental schedule. Ticket prices vary, depending on the show.
Closed: Closed December 25 and January 1.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 20 km from airport
- 15 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 15 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 15 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 15 km from Convention Center
- 7 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features