Centre d'art La Chapelle
Geographical Area: Borough of Les Rivières
Theatres and Auditoriums
Centre d'art La Chapelle is a facility of professional standing which features exhibitions, art workshops and performances. It is an authentic chapel redesigned to accommodate professional as well as amateur artists. The art centre is renowned for its warm atmosphere acoustic quality. Accessible to the disabled.
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. Activities usually take place during the weekend. Call us for information about current events.
Closed: Monday to Friday, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Sunday.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 12,4 km from airport
- 5,9 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 13,5 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 11,6 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 5,6 km from Convention Center
- 2,5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features
December 12 to 14, 2013 • December 15, 2013 • December 19 to 21, 2013 • December 22, 2013
– Family, Festivals
Noël à Québec presents the most beautiful Christmas songs and the most beautiful religious hymns....