Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
44, chaussée des Écossais
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor bike parking on site
German English French
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: Library: Monday, closed. Tuesday and Thursday, noon to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, noon to 4 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Guided tours (Summertime): Monday to Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Please check the website for the off season schedule. Group tours (8 people minimum) are available year-round upon reservation.
Closed: The library is closed on Mondays and on statutory holidays.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 15 km from airport
- 1,1 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 10,6 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 9,7 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 0,6 km from Convention Center
- 5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
Number of meeting rooms: 5
Size of biggest room in square meters: 191
Size of biggest room in square feet: 2051,6
Display measurements in
L x W x H
|Laboratoire de chimie
18,6 x 9,4 x 7,6
|Bibliothèque ou Salle de lecture
11,6 x 9,4 x 7,6
General Restaurant Features
May 28, 2013
– Museums and Exhibitions
A museum’s mandate to display collections and educate the public through objects is well-known. However, the museum’s role to conserve those objects is forgotten or misunderstood. This presentation w...