Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Expo Québec: August 16 to 25, 2013.
This summer, Expo Québec will be better than ever. To give you an unforgettable experience, we’ve added 55% new content packed with adrenaline, fun, excitement, and challenges. And as if that wasn’t enough, Expo Québec is offering even more. One single price gets you unlimited access to the site, shows, and rides. Expo Québec 2013: a blast of novelties!
250, boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel
- 418-691-EXPO (3976)
- Toll free line:
- 1-888-866-EXPO (3976)
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Docking Area, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Pay outdoor car parking on site, Pay outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: August 14 to 25, 2013, weekdays, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday and Sunday(August 17, 18), 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday (August 25), 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 17 km from airport
- 4 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 19 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 17 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 4 km from Convention Center
- 0,1 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features
August 16 to 25, 2013
– Family, Festivals
The largest fair in Eastern Canada. Program includes concerts, rides, special themed pavilions, agricultural fair, family activity area, agricultural and commercial show, and more....