Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
August 15 to 24, 2014. Every summer, Expo Québec is all about having fun! This year’s fantastic program has something for everyone, young or old: a wide range of activities, electrifying concerts and thrilling rides. For over 100 years, this event has been held on the largest fairground in Eastern Canada: ExpoCité.
250, boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel
- 418-691-EXPO (3976)
- Toll free line:
- 1-888-866-EXPO (3976)
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Docking Area, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Pay outdoor car parking on site, Pay outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: August 15 to 24, 2014.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 17 km from airport
- 4 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 19 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 17 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 4 km from Convention Center
- 0,1 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features