Envol et Macadam
Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
For over 18 years, the Envol et Macadam team has been organizing three activities to showcase the best new and established alternative music bands from here and around the world. The first is the Envol et Macadam Festival, Québec's first alternative music festival, to be held in Québec City from September 4 to 6, 2014. The second are the auditions for the Planetrox band competition, a major international event in over 15 countries. The third is the Party Clandestin de la Saint-Jean, to be held in downtown Québec City on June 23.
We also appear in the following categories:
Envol et Macadam
830, rue Saint-Joseph Est
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Pay outdoor car parking on site, Pay indoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Pay outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
English Spanish French
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: office, Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed: Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 17,7 km from airport
- 0,8 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 9,2 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 7,9 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 3 km from Convention Center
- 2,2 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features
September 4 to 6, 2014
– Festivals, Music
An urban festival featuring outdoor concerts and live indoor shows in downtown Quebec City venues since 1996. ...