Communauté Allemande Québec - Marché de Noël allemand
Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
According to German tradition, this Christmas market will be held outdoors. Once again this year, the wooden booths will be arranged into a charming little village, where you will find plenty of delicious products such as mulled wine, Christmas cakes, German gingerbread, grilled sausages and other delights. A number of products made in Germany will be on sale. A cultural program associated with this event will be presented concurrently in front of the Québec town hall in the Upper Town section of Old Québec from November 29 to December 8, 2013.
We also appear in the following categories:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
German English Spanish French
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: November 29 to December 8, 2013, open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sundays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Closed: Monday and Tuesday.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 12,6 km from airport
- 3,4 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 11,8 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 9,9 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 2,3 km from Convention Center
- 5,3 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features