Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Spas and Health Centres
For over a century, the name Payot has been associated with esthetic and bodycare excellence. The Payot centre near downtown Québec City has new decor, a gorgeous terrace on Grande Allée, exclusive packages, healthful snacks, and champagne and truffles. Indoor saltwater swimming pool, Finnish sauna and outdoor hot tub. Discover the unique Payot vision of beauty, a soothing experience that also stimulates your senses. “I was only concerned about taking care of my body until I discovered that I also have to take care of my soul,” Dr. Nadia Payot.
659, avenue Grande Allée Est
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Docking Area, Cloakroom
Pay outdoor car parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: year-round. Mon. to Wed., 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.,Thur. to Sat., 8:30 to 8 p.m., Sun., 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Upon request, 8 a.m to 9 p.m., daily.
Minimum duration of a visit: 00 h 30
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 20 km from airport
- 1,5 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 10 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 12 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1 km from Convention Center
- 4,5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features