Nord Expé inc.
Geographical Area: Jacques-Cartier zone
On- and especially off-trail snowmobiling expeditions in a wildlife reserve in the Laurentians or Charlevoix. Our guides have Level IV ORV certification. We offer introductory snowmobile piloting courses. Only 30 minutes from Québec City, away from all urban areas. Departures from our log cabin B&B. An adventure you can experience alone, in a group, with family or with friends. Packages also available for James Bay, the North Shore and Labrador, and cross Canada! Travel agent licence number: # 900000.
Nord Expé inc.
996, avenue Sainte-Brigitte
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site, Free indoor bike parking on site
English French Italian
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open year-round.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 46,7 km from airport
- 34,8 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 47,4 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 45,6 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 34,7 km from Convention Center
- 35,9 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features