Club Motoneige St-Raymond
Geographical Area: Portneuf zone
The abundant snowfall in and around the village of Saint-Raymond makes it the perfect snowmobiling destination for enthusiasts of this great winter sport. This major snowmobiling crossroads is located northwest of Québec City, yet is close enough to the provincial capital to allow those who, after spending the day racing along a snowy trail, wish to return to civilization.
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: from December to late March, depending on snow conditions.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 47 km from airport
- 59 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 53 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 53 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 59 km from Convention Center
- 57 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features