Club Motoneige St-Raymond
Geographical Area: Portneuf zone
Saint-Raymond, just 45 minutes from Québec City, is the ideal snowmobiling destination for enthusiasts of this great winter sport. Located right in the heart of Québec's snowmobile trail network, between the regions of Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean and Mauricie, Saint-Raymond is the perfect entry point for exploring these excellent winter tourism areas. This is an essential stop in your snowmobiling itinerary. Within less than 3 km from the city centre, Saint-Raymond offers gas stations, restaurants, snowmobile dealerships and many other services.
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
December to late March, depending on snow conditions.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 47 km from airport
- 59 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 53 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 53 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 59 km from Convention Center
- 57 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features