Geographical Area: L'Ancienne-Lorette
Adrenaline Sports has the largest selection of recreational vehicles in Québec City and the largest fleet of rental boats in Eastern Canada. Explore the woods and fields on the outskirts of the city on a mechanical steed (skidoo, ATV/quad or Spyder Roadster). Repairs, snowmobile rental for large or small groups and the sale of specialized clothing and accessories.
6280, boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: winter: Monday to Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Thursday and Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday 9 a.m. to noon. From November 2012 to January, Saturday will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 1 km from airport
- 6 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 3 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 3 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 6 km from Convention Center
- 6 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features