Geographical Area: Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge
Small Aircraft Charters
Canadian Helicopters is the largest helicopter transport company in Canada. With over 60 years of experience, HCL is a leader in establishing safety standards. At its Québec City base at Jean-Lesage International Airport, HCL offers the following helicopter services: unforgettable flight tours of Québec City and the surrounding area, aerial photography and transport. Our flight school can put you in the pilot's seat. Call today!
We also appear in the following categories:
City Tours and Excursions by Planes, Helicopters, Hot Air Balloon
619, 6e Avenue
Aéroport international Jean-Lesage
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: year-round, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 18 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 12 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 13 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 18 km from Convention Center
- 16 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features