Geographical Area: Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge
Small Aircraft Charters
Québec from above! Fly over this UNESCO World Heritage City, simply breathtaking! You'll see Old Québec City and its fortifications, the Plains of Abraham and the Château Frontenac and follow the broad sweep of the magnificiant St. Lawrence River. Extend your flight to include a fabulous tour at the Orléans Island. Legendary local color, fresh specialty products and a thrilling experience that will delight all your senses! GoHelico's expert team of professionnal pilots guarantees a safe flight! Contact us now!
We also appear in the following categories:
Guided Helicopter Tour
Visits and Guided Tour
1688, route de l'Aéroport
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open daily, upon reservation.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 0,5 km from airport
- 16 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 9,3 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 9,6 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 12,7 km from Convention Center
- 16,6 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features