Geographical Area: Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge
Small Aircraft Charters
A simply breathtaking view of Québec City from on high! Take a helicopter ride over Old Québec (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and its fortifications, the Plains of Abraham and Château Frontenac. As you follow the broad sweep of the St. Lawrence River, you will understand why it is described as majestic. Extend your flight to include a fabulous tour of Île d’Orléans to admire this island jewel in the middle of the St. Lawrence. With its fleet of the advanced helicopters, GoHelico guarantees you will have a safe flight!
We also appear in the following categories:
Guided Helicopter Tour
Visits and Guided Tour
1688, route de l'Aéroport
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open daily, upon reservation.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 0,5 km from airport
- 16 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 9,3 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 9,6 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 12,7 km from Convention Center
- 16,6 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features