Geographical Area: Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge
Come try the only artificial ice oval in Eastern Canada, which is 400 m (1312 feet) long and 12 m (40 feet) wide. Skaters of all ages will enjoy zipping around this ice oval located in a beautiful outdoor setting.
929, avenue De Rochebelle
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: beginning of November to mid-March. Monday, 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday to Friday, 12 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 12 km from airport
- 11 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 3 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 0,3 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 15 km from Convention Center
- 15 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features