Place de la Cité
Geographical Area: Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge
A world to discover with shops featuring fashion lines from here and abroad, men's haberdasheries, designer children's clothing, gourmet grocers, trendy eateries, specialized book stores, photography equipment, professional salon products, Persian rugs, a fitness centre, medical clinic and more. Add Place de la Cité to your itinerary!
We also appear in the following categories:
Shopping Centres and Commercial Streets
Place de la Cité
2600, boulevard Laurier
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Docking Area, Non-smoking Establishment
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free On-Site Indoor Car parking, Free outdoor bike parking on site, Free indoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: Stores, Monday to Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Food stores and restaurants, Monday to Wednesday, 9: a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 10 km from airport
- 13 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 3 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 2 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 7 km from Convention Center
- 17 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features