Geographical Area: Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge
Shopping Centres and Commercial Streets
Located at the entrance of Québec City on Laurier Boulevard, a major hotel and commercial artery, Place Ste-Foy is well-branded and known for its distinctive high-end and high-fashion offerings. Prestigious Canadian, European and U.S. retailers have chosen to settle in Place Ste-Foy, especially: Apple, BCBG Maxazria, Birks, George Rech, Guess by Marciano, Holt Renfrew, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Pandora, Sephora, Simons, Signature Maurice Tanguay and Zara.
We also appear in the following categories:
2450, boulevard Laurier
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Docking Area, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free On-Site Indoor Car parking, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: Monday to Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed: Closed December 25, January 1, Easter, June 24, July 1 and Labor Day.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 10 km from airport
- 7 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 3 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 2 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 7 km from Convention Center
- 10 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features