New Wave Expeditions inc.
Geographical Area: Jacques-Cartier zone
Experience rafting on the Jacques-Cartier at its best with family and friends! Travel down a 9.6-km (5.9-mile) stretch of the famous rapids of the Tewkesbury section of the river with our professional guides. Gorgeous landscape. An incredible "after-raft" party is held at our modern base camp and includes a BBQ overlooking the river. Half-day, full-day and group packages available. Three river sections available according to the age (3 years old minimum) and weight. Reservations required.
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Baggage Room, Showers, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site
English Spanish French
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open daily. Reservations required, May to October. Morning and afternoon departures.
Closed: Season ends on October 6, 2012. Our dining hall is available for rent in the winter.
Minimum duration of a visit: 04 h 00
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 31 km from airport
- 40 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 40 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 38 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 35 km from Convention Center
- 39 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features