Another masterpiece of the neo-Gothic era, built in 1910 under the direction of architect François-Xavier Berlinguet, this sanctuary is renowned for its stained-glass windows. The marble plaques that cover the walls are all expressions of gratitude for favours granted.
Hours: beginning of May to end of October, open daily, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. End of October to end of April, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Free admission.
Schedule and rates are subject to change without notice. Visit their website or contact them for up-to-date information.
71, rue Sainte-Ursule
Case postale 487, succursale Haute-Ville
Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
|Establishment equipped for groups|
|Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients|
|Establishment offering group activities for youth|
Pay outdoor car parking on site
English, French, Spanish