Classified as an historic monument in 1959, this church is one of the oldest in the province of Québec (1779). Its architecture and the works of art are worth discovering, especially the gold sculptures by François and Thomas Baillairgé who were responsible for the interior decoration. Recorded commentary available by pushing a red button at church entrance.
Hours: May 15 to October 15, daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or upon reservation. Free admission.
Schedule and rates are subject to change without notice. Visit their website or contact them for up-to-date information.
165, rue de l'Église
|Establishment equipped for groups|
|Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients|
|Establishment offering group activities for youth|
Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor car parking on site