Useful informations

Useful informations

An estimated 6000 to 10,000 people of the Anglican and Presbyterian faiths were buried in this cemetery between 1772 and 1860. As in most cemeteries from that period, the majority of the deceased were buried in unmarked graves, though there are still 314 tombstones in the cemetery bearing 518 inscriptions. You can take a self-guided app tour of the cemetery. The tour was recorded in English and French by historian David Mendel, who relates the history of the site through his touching description of the tombstones and the people interred in the cemetery.

Schedule and Details

Hours: open daily, May 1 to November 15, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Schedule and rates are subject to change without notice. Visit their website or contact them for up-to-date information.


755, rue Saint-Jean
Québec, QC
G1R 1R1

Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown


Enlarge map



General Features

Available Not Available
Establishment equipped for groups
Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
Establishment offering group activities for youth

We Speak

English, French


See Also