Geographical Area: Île d'Orléans zone
Located just after the bridge linking île d'Orléans to the mainland, across from the Montmorency Fall. Admire the stunning landscape in which our vineyard figures most prominently. Boutique-bistro, outdoor terrace, picnic area and free wine tasting will ensure you have an enjoyable visit. Red, white and rosé wines, grape mistelle, late harvest and ice wine are vinified onsite. Groups welcome.
We also appear in the following categories:
1A, chemin du Bout-de-l'Île
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: May to October, open daily. November to April, upon reservation only.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 23 km from airport
- 17 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 32 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 30 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 13 km from Convention Center
- 17 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features