Geographical Area: Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge
Pick your own fruit and vegetables in the fields and orchards across the Québec City region. There are a number of reasons gathering produce makes a wonderful family outing: unsurpassed freshness, great prices, the opportunity to meet the farmers, support the local economy and take a drive through the countryside. Prepared foods or meals are sold at many farms, which often have scenic footpaths, petting zoos and activities for children. Visit our website for more information and to take part in the contest.
5185, rue Rideau
- 418-872-0770, poste 247
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Visit our website (www.autocueillette.com) for information on the opening hours for each site where clients can pick their own produce.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 5,1 km from airport
- 11,1 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 7,1 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 6,1 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 11 km from Convention Center
- 9,3 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features