Geographical Area: Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge
Experience a little-known winter activity that consists of gliding over frozen fields or lakes strapped into a harness attached to a sail (traction kite) while wearing skis. Our season runs from December 1 to March 31. The four-hour initiation package includes theoretical and practical instruction, as well as a period reserved for you to go kite skiing. Have a great winter!
We also appear in the following categories:
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: December 1 to March 31.
Minimum duration of a visit: 02 h 00
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 4,8 km from airport
- 13,4 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 7 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 7,3 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 13,7 km from Convention Center
- 8,5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features