Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
The Action patrimoine is a non-profit organization founded in 1975 that works to preserve and promote Québec's built heritage and cultural landscapes. Louise Mercier has been the Action patrimoine's president since June 2004. The goals of the Action patrimoine are to increase public and government awareness of Québec's natural and built heritage, as well as take any necessary action to enhance and protect this heritage.
We also appear in the following categories:
82, Grande Allée Ouest
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Office open year-round, Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed: Closed between Christmas and New Year's Day.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 14,8 km from airport
- 2,9 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 8,4 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 7,5 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1,2 km from Convention Center
- 5,1 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features