Société de la rivière Saint-Charles
Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Maison Dorion-Coulombe: Saint-Charles River Interpretation Centre.
Hours: daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Skate and innertube rental at Parc de la Pointe-aux-Lièvres (weather permitting): Monday to Thursday, 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Equipment rates: skates $6, innertube $4, skate sharpening $6, kicksled $8.50/2 hours.
Closed: December 25-26 and January 1-2.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 15,3 km from airport
- 2,7 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 14,3 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 11,1 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 3 km from Convention Center
- 1,4 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features
April 12 to 13, 2014
– Festivals, Music, Sports & Outdoors
This event will bring together more than 300 paddlers from across the province of Quebec. Initiate yourself to kayaking in the Saint-Charles River.