Geographical Area: Côte-de-Beaupré zone
This beautiful heritage house built in stone (1713-1732) will let you discover Boischatel rural life through the 8 generations of Vezina family who inhabited it (1666-1979). Discover as well how the general Wolfe and his troops occupied its field in the summer 1759. Also, exhibit about Boischatel architecture, art gallery, gift shop, 1st floor is wheelchair accessible.
We also appear in the following categories:
171, des Grenadiers
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: June 21st to September 1st, open daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. September 2nd to June 20th, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Guided tours on our opening hours. Reservation needed for more than 10 people groups or visits outside our opening hours. Free parking.
Closed: Closed on December 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st, 2013 and January 1st and 2nd 2014.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 30 km from airport
- 15 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 25 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 25 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 15 km from Convention Center
- 15 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features