Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Enter an oasis of greenery right out of the 19th century. This authentic cottage and its historic English garden tell of the life and times of the Stuart family who lived here from 1918 to 1988. Guided tour includes tea and lemon cake.
We also appear in the following categories:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Non-smoking Establishment
Free outdoor car parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: June 19 to Labour Day, Wednesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Guided tours start on the hour throughout the day. Upon reservation at other times for groups of 6 to 12.
Admission: $8, taxes included. Children aged 6 to 12: $3. Tea and cakes served after the tour.
Closed: Open upon reservation all the time for groupe of 6 to 12 persons.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 14,8 km from airport
- 2,9 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 8,4 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 7,5 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1,6 km from Convention Center
- 5,1 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features