Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Musical and artistic agency. Management, communications and event organization. Writing of texts. Representative for conferences by Jean Bédard, a writer and philosopher specializing in the ethics of human relationships. Director: Hélène Fortier, Award winner for cultural development.
828, rue Rochette
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Free outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
English Spanish French
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. to noon and 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Reservations required.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 13,3 km from airport
- 6,3 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 5,9 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 3,6 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 5,3 km from Convention Center
- 7 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features