Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
Known formerly as the Centre-Marie-de-l'Incarnation, the Parloir Marie-de-l'Incarnation is a site dedicated to the life and works of the Venerable Marie de l'Incarnation (Marie Guyart). Learn more about this important religious figure through her writings, a few biographies and studies of her achievements. The Parloir takes its name from the street on which the site is located (6 rue du Parloir).
We also appear in the following categories:
6, rue du Parloir
- 418-692-2523 / 418-694-9235
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: April to November, Tuesday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sunday, 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed as of November 1 for the winter. Open to groups or individuals upon reservation, preferably made at least one day ahead.
Closed: Closed Monday.
Closed November to April (winter season). The historic site and chapel are open to individuals and groups UPON RESERVATION during regular hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Sunday from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Reservations should be made at least one day in advance by phone or online.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 15,7 km from airport
- 1,4 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 10,6 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 10,4 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 1,1 km from Convention Center
- 5,9 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features