Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
A creative chocolate shop and a quaint small chocolate museum. Learn about the history of chocolate from Mayan times to this day. Ancient and modern accessories, chocolate-making techniques (video and view on the kitchen), and more. For chocolate lovers: handmade chocolate, cookies, brownies, cupcakes, cakes and hot chocolate. Summer: homemade ice cream, yogourt and sherbet.
We also appear in the following categories:
Chocolate Factory and Shop
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment
Free outdoor car parking on site, Pay outdoor car parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open year-round, Monday to Wednesday and Saturday, 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Business hours may extend during the summer.
Free admission. Group visits upon reservation.
Closed: December 25, January 1, Easter Monday.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 20 km from airport
- 1 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 5 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 5 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 0,3 km from Convention Center
- 5 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features