Check our classical city tours, and discover some original ways to explore Quebec City and the area.
On Terra Frima
Credit: OTQ / Guy Lessard
- Discover the whole city center on foot. With original guided tours, themed visits, walking rallyes, and treasure hunts galore, it's no wonder that Québec City has been voted one of North America's ten most walkable cities!* Why not pick up an audioguide and visit the city at your own pace?
- A horse-drawn carriage ride is also a great way to soak up the history of the Upper Town! What better way to take a trip back in time!
- Bus tours of the city are also available. Sit back and learn all about the history of the city and surrounding area, with an anecdote or two along the way!
- Nothing beats jumping into the car or hopping on a bike to discover a bit more of the countryside. Guided and self-guided tours are available to help you discover the region in all its splendor.
- Or travel with style in a limousine or luxury sedan. Driver!
*The only Canadian city named in 2006 as one of the American Automobile Association's 10 most walkable cities in North America.
On the Water
Credit: Croisière AML
- See the city in a whole new way. Take the ferry across to Lévis or go for a cruise on the St. Lawrence River.