Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Meeting Rooms, Without Accommodation
A key player in Québec City's recreational, entertainment, sport and business event industry, ExpoCité provides organizers and producers with high-quality services, sites and equipment. Every year, approximately 2.5 million people visit ExpoCité installations, which comprise the Colisée Pepsi (arena), the Centre de foires (exhibition center), the Pavillon de la jeunesse (arena. ExpoCité also hosts Expo Québec, the largest fair in Eastern Canada, and is owner of the Billetech Ticket Network.
250, boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Docking Area, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Pay outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Pay outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open year-round.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 17 km from airport
- 4 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 19 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 17 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 4 km from Convention Center
General Restaurant Features