Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Downtown
Meeting Rooms, Without Accommodation
ExpoCité manages the infrastructure of and the commercial activities held at the Québec City fairgrounds, which are the largest in Eastern Canada. This site, with a surface area of 371 000 m2 (3 993 444 sq. ft.), comprises several multipurpose buildings and installations, including an exhibition centre (Centre des foires), two arenas/concert halls (Colisée Pepsi and Pavillon de la jeunesse) and an indoor karting track/event hall (Pavillon du commerce).
250, boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel
- Toll free line:
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Baggage Room, Docking Area, Non-smoking Establishment, Cloakroom
Free outdoor car parking on site, Pay outdoor car parking on site, Free outdoor bus parking on site, Pay outdoor bus parking on site, Free outdoor bike parking on site
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: open year-round.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 17 km from airport
- 4 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 19 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 17 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 4 km from Convention Center
General Restaurant Features
March 29, 2014
One of the biggest country music shows in Quebec.
Dance, musicians and singers on stage.
Dance teachers will be on hand to make you dancing....