Geographical Area: Borough of La Cité - Limoilou / Vieux-Québec
Located at the heart of Place-Royale, the Galerie Dugal offers original products by Québec artists. Furnitures, sculptures, gems and jewellery, art objects. You will found : the marvellous rocking chairs by Jean-François Dugal, master woodworker, and a collection of exclusive jewellery by Brigitte Perrier, goldsmith. A must for your itinerary.
We also appear in the following categories:
Handicraft and Gifts
15, rue Notre-Dame
- Establishment equipped for groups
- Establishment offering individual activities for youth, Individual clients
- Establishment offering group activities for youth
Air conditioned, Non-smoking Establishment
Schedule and Details
Schedule and rates are subject to change frequently and without notice. You should always visit their website or contact them before going.
Hours: June to late October, Sunday to Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. November to late May, daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Distance between establishment and the following locations
- 10 km from airport
- 2 km from du Palais bus and train station, Québec city center)
- 13,5 km from Sainte-Foy train station
- 14,5 km from Sainte-Foy bus terminal
- 5 km from Convention Center
- 6,2 km from ExpoCité (trade show center)
General Restaurant Features